portalpasazera.pl/en – everything about the timetable of passenger trains in Poland
Passenger Portal is a service which in various ways presents a timetable of passenger trains. The timetable is prepared on request of train operating companies.
By selecting an appropriate tab, you can:
- Use a search engine of train connections
- Check, save or print a poster with the timetable for the selected station or a stop
- Display an on-line map of train traffic
- Check the statistics and a list of cancelled trains, trains with a shortened route and delayed ones
- Check the network timetable
Remember that you can display detailed information about each train for each connection. Just use the menu which shows up after you hover over an icon of the selected train in the list of connections:
Feel free to use the Portal!